Child Support Issues
This is the first 1,000 characters of 792 words (3.17 pages) in the essay titled Child Support Issues
|Child Support Issues|
Child Support for Custodial Mothers and Fathers
Two parent custodial families are not a common aspect of American culture any longer. Many families have custodial parents who have divorced and left children in single parent homes. The facts presented here are intended to show that statistics do not always present the facts accurately. The U.S. Census Bureau says, “In 1998, an estimated 14 million parents had custody of 22.9 million children less than 21 years of age whose other parent lived elsewhere. Custodial mothers represented 85.1 percent of all custodial parents while the remaining 14.9 percent were fathers. This has statistically been unchanged since 1994. About 25.8 percent of all children less than 21 living in families had a parent not living in the home ”.
The statistics for child support among custodial mothers show that many custodial mothers do not receive child support due to various reasons. The United States Census Bureau completed a r...
Login to view the complete paper (register below)
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $12.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.
You can view download the complete version of this essay and ALL 40,000 ESSAYS for only $17.95 per month. You will be bill monthly until you cancel your subscription. Your purchase is 100% secure.
Click on one of the buttons below and you will have the essay instantaneously.
CCBill is the designated E-ticket Supplier and Access Management Provider for FreeEssays.tv
Search for Free Essays and Term Papers
List of Essays and Term Papers
Copyright © 2004- Free Essays.tv. All rights reserved. Cancel Subscription